- Repels food, dirt and grease
- Inhibits mildew and bacteria
- Simplifies maintenance
Suitable Tile Types
Recommended for cement-based sanded and unsanded grout joints for ceramic, porcelain and glass tile installations. For interior and exterior use.
- Do not allow sealer to dry on tile surface because a residue will be visible. If this occurs, use Aqua Mix® NanoScrub® and scrub with a nylon pad
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Sealers will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. CUSTOM's sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with CUSTOM's printed instructions. CUSTOM makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. This warranty is not transferrable.