Wood UR4 is a supreme handling urethane adhesive that does the job of four products, all in one application. Ideal for the most critical jobs, this 4-in-1 product works as an adhesive, concrete moisture control, sound reducer and crack isolation membrane. Additionally, WOOD UR4 is one of the most elastic urethanes on the market, allowing for naturally occurring expansion and contraction of wood.
Suitable as an adhesive
- Solid Wood Plank
- Engineered Wood Plank
- Bamboo (not strand woven)
- Ceramic Tile
- Natural Stone Inlays
- Plywood Panels [for nail down/double bond installations]
- Underlayments [Recycled rubber/cork]
Features/Benefits of Product in the Installation
- 4-in-1 technology reduces install time and eliminates need for multiple products
- Single application moisture barrier and adhesive reduces material and labor costs.
- Sound reduction and crack bridging capabilities for the most challenging applications
- Highly elastic formula allows for expansion and contraction without damaging adhesive
CHART BELOW IS FOR INSTALLATIONS THAT REQUIRE SUBFLOOR MOISTURE PROTECTION
Chart for estimating purposes. Coverage may vary based on installation practices and jobsite conditions. For more sizes, use the material calculator at CustomBuildingProducts.com or contact CUSTOM Technical Services at 800-282-8786.