CustomTech Flooring Prep
CustomTech – the industry’s leading collection of technologically-superior, easy-to-use, professional grade subfloor preparation products designed for all types of floor coverings.
Quality begins from the ground up.
Preparing your surface is the most critical task of any tile or stone installation. Custom Building Products offers you one source for the needs of virtually any job.
The foundation of precise tile and stone setting.
Whatever the application, CUSTOM® offers the broadest line of tile and stone setting materials in the industry to give the exact performance your job demands.
Tile grout with dependable performance and color.
Look for tile grout with rock-solid durability, consistency and the largest color palette with Custom. Our grouts are easy to work with yet deliver hard, dense joints.
Care & Maintenance
Stains can RUIN Stone & Tile.Protect Yours Now!
Stains on stone, tile or grout happen easily - and can leave permanent stains. Protect your surface against both oil-based and water-based stains with the right sealer.
Professional Solutions for Professional Results
Offering the largest selection of Sealers, Cleaners, Problem Solvers, Grout Colorant and Stone Restoration products, we provide professionals with the right tools and solutions; making us the #1 Contractor Preferred Manufacturer of Sealers and Cleaners.
Profiles & Transitions
Discover a better choice in high-quality profiles and transitions. Create stunning designs in tile and stone without unsightly edges.
A complete line of high performing, aesthetically pleasing edge-protection profiles. Available in the most popular designs and styles, they integrate with most field tile to increase design flexibility and minimize safety risks.
Tools & Accessories
Precision demands the best.
SuperiorBilt® Tools are professionally preferred for tile, stone and floor covering installations.
Products : Care & Maintenance : Cleaners
Routine grout and tile cleaners that are non-acidic and won't damage stone, tile or grout. Watch our How-to Guides for more information on cleaning grout and tile.
• Non-acidic formula• Adds sealer with every cleaning• Formulated for everyday use
• Powerful, multi-purpose cleaner• Easily cleans all tile and stone surfaces• Ideal for everyday use
• Biodegradable formula• Ideal for everyday use• Concentrated - makes up to 128 gallons with 1 quart• Neutral pH formula
• Advanced stain-pulling power• For heavily soiled & neglected areas• Safely cleans dirt, grease & food stains
• For heavily soiled & neglected surfaces• Effectively removes dirt & grease• Easy to use
• Ideal for everyday use• Beautifies as it cleans• Helps protect factory finish
• Highly concentrated - Cost effective• For heavily soiled & neglected areas• Removes ground-in dirt, grease, wax & floor finishes
• For heavily soiled and neglected surfaces• Cleans ground-in dirt, grease, soap scum, and other organic materials• Strips wax and floor finishes
• Non-acidic; Safe for everyday cleaning
• Non-acidic• Safe for everyday cleaning
• Non-acidic; Reseals for added stain protection
• Non-acidic; Strips wax and finishes• Cuts through heavy build-up
• Removes grout haze and residue
• Liquid acidic treatment• Removes efflorescence
• Ideal for everyday use• Concentrated-makes up to 8 gallons (30.3 L)• Safe, neutral pH formula
• Powerful abrasive cleaner• Penetrates small surface pores to remove stains
• Ensures a superior grout colorant bond• Easy spray-on application• Ideal for countertops, backsplashes, and showers
• Inhibits the reoccurrence of efflorescence• Non-acidic formula
• Add to clean-up water• Removes grout haze & latex additive film• Non-acidic formula
• Dissolves ground-in dirt from textured surfaces• Removes factory applied waxes and floor finishes• Breakthrough NanoSTG™ technology
• Effectively removes sealers, coatings, & finishes• Long dwell time ideal for tough projects• Cleans deep-set stains, epoxy grout haze, adhesives, & paint
• Effectively removes deep-set oil & grease stains• Excellent cleaning additive• Safe, non-acidic, abrasive cleaning powder
• Removes mineral deposits, rust stains and red dirt stains• Safer alternative to traditional harsh acids• Removes hydrocarbon, smoke and soot stains
• Removes cured grout & mortar haze• Dissolves rust stains, efflorescence, & other mineral deposits
CUSTOM BUILDING PRODUCTS
Mailing Address Custom Building Products 7711 Center Ave. Ste 500 Huntington Beach, CA 92647
© 2021 Custom Building Products. All Rights Reserved. Privacy