CUSTOM introduces SpeedSlope™, a rapid setting, rapid hardening, polymer-modified, pre-blended, cement based mortar bed and sloping mortar for leveling and ramping up to 3" on horizontal substrates and up to 5" thick in confined areas such as trenches. It may also be used for walls and countertops.
Formulated for dimensional stability and exceptional bond strength, SpeedSlope® is ideal for presloping under waterproofing membranes and mortar beds in shower applications, for countertops and patching.
It can be used with CUSTOM’s RedGard® SpeedCoat™ Rapid Curing Waterproofing Membrane to save days, not just hours on a shower installation.
- Pre-blended, polymer modified mortar bed - just add water and mix
- Rapid setting - allows tile setting in 1-2 hours
- Excellent for shower pre-slopes
- Perfect for deep floor patches
- Exceptionally smooth finish
- Interior or exterior concrete and masonry surfaces
- Existing finishes and substrates with suitable preparation or priming
- Exterior grade plywood with lath (dry applications only)
- RedGard® SpeedCoat® Rapid Curing Waterproofing Membrane
- RedGard® Waterproofing and Crack Prevention Membrane
- WonderBoard® Lite, cement backerboard units
For more information on CUSTOM SpeedSlope, visit our product page
Download the SpeedSlope brochure here
Refer to our technical bulletin
for tips on the fastest and best way to build a mortar bed and waterproof a shower.