Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Brick and stone veneer
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Stone, terrazzo
- Wood, parquet
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Sheet vinyl flooring
- Laminated flooring
- Interior and exterior applications
- Mortar beds
- Lightweight concrete
- Air entrained concrete
- Primed gypsum self-leveling underlayment, minimum 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) cured
- Post-tension concrete
- Exterior Grade Plywood
- Primed OSB
- Exterior decks
- Existing ceramic tile
- Resilient flooring
- Cutback adhesive
- Radiant heating systems
Composition & Materials
LevelQuik© is a dry, proprietary blend of copolymers, Portland cement, sand and inorganic chemicals.
- Can be applied from featheredge to 1" (2.5 cm) thick in a single pour
- Reduces bond failure and crumbling of resilient flooring
- Cures fast and develops high early strength for quick installation
- Rated for extra heavy use on wood subfloors with joists to 24" (61 cm) per ASTM C627
- Do not bond directly to hardwood, Luan plywood, particle board, parquet, cushion or sponge-back vinyl flooring, metal, fiberglass, plastic or OSB panels.
- Do not use as a wear surface.
- When setting glass tile larger than 6" x 6" (15 x 15 cm), contact Custom's® Technical Services for recommendations.
- When setting dimensional stone larger than 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm), contact Custom's® Technical Services for recommendations regarding subfloor deflection requirements.
50 lb (22.68 kg) bags
ASTM International (ASTM)
- ASTM C627 Standard Test Method for Evaluating Ceramic Floor Tile Installation Systems Using the Robinson-Type Floor Tester
- ASTM F1869 Standard Test Method for Measuring Moisture Vapor Emission Rate of Concrete Subfloor Using Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ANSI A108.01 & A108.02 of the American National Standards for the Installation of Ceramic Tile
Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) Recommended Work Practices for Removal of Resilient Floor Coverings
Tile Council of North America (TCNA) TCNA Handbook for Ceramic Tile Installation, TCNA Method EJ171
Technical Data Sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet - English
Material Safety Data Sheet - French
Technical Data Sheet - French
Technical Data Sheet - Spanish
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom's® sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom's® printed instructions. Custom® makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. This warranty is not transferrable.