- Helps prevent cracks in tile and breaks in waterproofing
- Reinforces liquid-applied membranes when used over cracks or changes of plane in underlayment
- Concrete, cement mortar, masonry
- Cement Backerboard
- Exterior Plywood and OSB (interior, dry areas only)
- Exterior Decks – Contact Technical Services
- Post-Tension Concrete – Contact Technical Services
- Lightweight Concrete (min. 2000 psi compressive strength)
- Gypsum-Based cement topping (min. 2000 psi compressive strength)
- Existing ceramic tile and resilient flooring
Composition & Materials
Fiberglass mesh with an alkali-resistant coating.
Helps prevent cracks occurring in the tile or breaks in the waterproofing and crack isolation treatments in areas with expected higher degree of movement such as changes of plane.
No industry standards are available for tape alone.
Technical Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet - French
Technical Data Sheet - Spanish
Technical Properties Chart
- Fiberglass mesh design
- Alkali-resistant coating
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. CUSTOM's sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with CUSTOM's printed instructions. CUSTOM makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. This warranty is not transferrable.