Quality begins from the ground up.
Preparing your surface is the most critical task of any tile or stone installation. Custom Building Products offers you one source for the needs of virtually any job.
The foundation of precise tile and stone setting.
Whatever the application, CUSTOM® offers the broadest line of tile and stone setting materials in the industry to give the exact performance your job demands.
Tile grout with dependable performance and color.
Look for tile grout with rock-solid durability, consistency and the largest color palette with Custom. Our grouts are easy to work with yet deliver hard, dense joints.
Care & Maintenance
Stains can RUIN Stone & Tile.Protect Yours Now!
Stains on stone, tile or grout happen easily - and can leave permanent stains. Protect your surface against both oil-based and water-based stains with the right sealer.
Professional Solutions for Professional Results
Offering the largest selection of Sealers, Cleaners, Problem Solvers, Grout Colorant and Stone Restoration products, we provide professionals with the tools and solutions needed to stake their reputations on; making us the #1 Contractor Preferred Manufacturer of Sealers and Cleaners.
Flooring Installation Systems
Start with a strong foundation.
Increase the durability of your floor covering installation by ensuring that your subfloor is properly prepared. CUSTOM® Flooring Installation Systems provide a strong foundation for virtually any project, and deliver optimum performance when used under all types of floor coverings: carpet, wood, vinyl and more.
Shower Installation Systems
Hard core performance. Fast, easy installation.
Custom’s industry-leading variety of waterproof shower slopes and accessories, exclusively manufactured by KBRS. They’re not only twice as strong as any other pre-fabricated shower substrate, but also the fastest and easiest to install.
Profiles & Transitions
Discover a new choice in high-quality profiles and transitions. Create stunning designs in tile and stone without unsightly edges.
A complete line of high performing, aesthetically pleasing edge-protection profiles. Available in the most popular designs and styles, they integrate with most field tile to increase design flexibility and minimize safety risks.
Tools & Accessories
Precision demands the best.
SuperiorBilt® Tools are professionally preferred for tile, stone and floor covering installations.
Thin Veneer Installation Systems
A single source with dedicated service and support.
Custom’s comprehensive TVIS line is engineered as a complete system, giving architects an advanced, premium masonry installation solution for manufactured stone thin veneers.
Products : Surface Prep : Waterproofing Membranes & Underlayments
• Ready to use - Roll it on• Quick dry formula - 30% faster drying• Listed with IAPMO for use as a shower pan liner
• Waterproofing membrane rated for extra heavy-duty service• Anti-fracture protection up to 1/8" (3 mm)• Listed with IAPMO for use as a shower pan liner
• Helps prevent cracks in tile and breaks in waterproofing• Reinforces liquid-applied membranes when used over cracks or changes of plane in underlayment
• Convenient - ready to use• Apply by roller or trowel• Elastomeric - Isolates cracks in tile and stone floors
• Prevents cracks in tile and grout• No fasteners required• Mat made from 70% recycled pre-consumer waste, by weight• Use to replace 1/4" (6 mm) backerboard or a second layer of plywood in floorin installations - 1 roll replaces 3-4 sheets of 1/4" (6 mm) backerboard• Can be used with polymer modified thin-set mortar - As recommended for bonding porcelain and other difficult to bond tiles
• Required for a waterproof installation of SpiderWeb II Uncoupling mat• For seams and changes of plane• Part of a waterproof/vapor proof control system for floors
• Set tile and stone over any acceptable subfloor• Highest level of impact and sound reduction• No mechanical fasteners required• Up to 9 times lighter than other sound reduction mats• Will no shrink, rot or absorb water• Specially designed so the mortar locks in and forms a bonded crack prevention system
• Rated for extra heavy duty applications• Easy application - Peel & stick• Elastomeric - Reduces crack transmission in tile and stone floors• Reduces downtime allowing immediate installation of tile• Seal surface with Custom's Peel & Stick Primer
• Adheres directly to interior concrete, plywood and OSB• Easy to apply - just roll on• Specifically formulated for improved adhesion of peel and stick membranes such as Crack Buster Pro and EasyMat
Customer Support 800-272-8786
Technical Services 800-282-8786
© 2014 Custom Building Products. All Rights