- Unsurpassed stain resistance
- Easy to spread and clean
- Ultimate color consistency
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Polished, natural stone
- Groutable luxury vinyl tile
Composition & Materials
Advanced polymers with inorganic fillers and pigments.
- No sealing required
- Ready to use
- Hard, durable grout joints
- No efflorescence
- Crack resistant
- MicroBan® antimicrobial product protection
- Should not be installed when ambient or surface temperature is lower than 50° F (10° C) or above 90° F (32° C).
- Some ceramic, glass, marble or stone tiles can be scratched or damaged by the silica aggregate filler. Perform a test on a small area prior to use.
- Tile or stone with high absorption, surfaces that are porous or rough, textured surfaces and some types of porcelain tile may require sealing prior to grouting to prevent possible staining. See the General Surface Prep section for details.
- Do not use Fusion Pro with irregularly shaped or spaced tile or stone, such as pebble stones, where joint widths or depths exceed 1/2".
- Not for use in either industrial applications or in areas subjected to harsh or continuous chemicals, high heat or high-pressure cleaning. For heavy industrial tile installations, use CEG-IG 100% Solids Epoxy Grout.
- Not for use over concrete slabs with high moisture emission rates.
- Not for use in steam rooms or submerged applications (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains).
- Available in 1 gallon pails.
- Available in 24 standard colors.
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that Fusion Pro® Single Component® Grout shall be free from color fading; staining; shrinkage cracking; mold growth within the product; and break down in wet environments due to defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of five (5) years following the date of original purchase. Custom's® sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom's® printed instructions. Custom® makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. This warranty is not transferrable.
When Fusion Pro® Single Component® Grout is used as a part of a qualifying full installation system of CUSTOM products, the installation can qualify for up to a lifetime system warranty. CUSTOM will repair and/or replace, at its discretion, the affected area of the system. For more information, find details and limitations to this warranty at custombuildingproducts.com.