Composition & Materials
Epoxy modified acrylic latex, fine fillers and colored pigments
- Renew or change the color of grout
- Seals against stains
- Available in all 48 Polyblend Grout colors
- Not recommended for use underwater.
- Do not use solvent-based cleaners on recolored grout joints. We recommend TileLab® Grout & Tile Cleaner or a Aqua Mix® Cleaner & Resealer.
- Unglazed tile will require sealing prior to coloring to ensure Grout Renew isn't absorbed into the tile. We recommend TileLab® SurfaceGard® Sealer.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 50°F (10°C) or above 80°F (27°C).
1/2 pt (237 ml) bottle
Custom® Building Products warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom's® sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom's® printed instructions. Custom® makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another. This warranty is not transferrable.